Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Everything's Coming Up...the play, the house, the bake sale!!!

Here's the latest update of my world since my last blog post...

My play is under major reconstruction and things are going beautifully. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working with Mark Travis...we are absolutely mining my heart and soul to create this solo show...so very exciting! We even have a new title, which I think is going to make you laugh, smile and be enthusiastic to be an audience member one day..."SUGAR & STILETTOS - a tale of panties and pastries"...now who wouldn't want to be see THAT show?!

Next, my house is still going through some dramatic changes...each one is actually quite small but the accumulation of all of them together
(and we are not even close to being finished!) is quite spectacular. The most important thing I see/feel is the opening up of space which is literally creating a sense of freedom, openness and light everywhere you turn. This new energy is infusing me and the house with a reinvigorated purpose...it is affecting my mind set, my body and the way I now am able to get through the day...simply stunning...every new curtain, appliance, piece of furniture, fabric, plant breathes with a vibrancy that was lacking before...it is all so lovely...embracing all this change can be challenging, especially for someone like me, but I am truly enjoying it and recommend that you do the same in your life...my next goal is to clean out all my clothes closets...create some space for a new look...a new "au courant" me!

Lastly, there is the planning for The Third Annual SUGAR & STILETTOS Bake Sale Extravaganza for Charity on May 18, 2013/11am-3pm...things are coming along in such a magical way...new restaurants, bakeries and stores are joining in, our PR push has begun, we are close to naming
Mr. S & S 2013 and so much more...check out all the details (our raffle items are insane!) on our website...and make sure you sign up for our email list there so you don't miss out on any of our news! www.sugarandstilettos.com

That's it for now...I hope everyone has had a wonderful beginning of spring...here's to the joy of living in the moment, the joy of being your best self!

xoxo Nanci

No comments:

Post a Comment