Friday, May 25, 2012

Richard Lewis & Steven Weber ROCKED the House at the Bake Sale!!!

All I can say is that if you missed The Second Annual Sugar & Stilettos Bake Sale Extravaganza for Charity on May 19th benefiting the Westside Food Bank and St. Joseph Center's food pantry you missed a hilarious, fun-filled, sugar-feuled afternoon full of laughter, joy and magical merriment...it was SPECTACULAR and AMAZING beyond belief...our wildest dreams couldn't have predicted the success we experienced...with everything from the new upscaled look of the event...to the incredible treats and donated gifts we had to sell and raffle off...to the Mr. Sugar & Stilettos 2012 "crowing ceremony" with Richard Lewis and Steven Weber (so hysterical that I am still smiling just thinking about it)...

Me, Steven Weber, Richard Lewis & my son, Joshua...what a group!
To top everything off, we are so very close to meeting our goal of raising $10,000.00! Checks are still coming in so I am completely confident that, not only will we meet that goal, we may even exceed it a bit...OOH LA LA...that makes me ECSTATICALLY happy!

I certainly am exhausted and continuing to recover, but I must admit to being in a state of bliss as well. I can not thank everyone enough for all your loving support and help in pulling this event off...my heart is bursting with gratitude...

As soon as all the professional photos and video are in and edited I will share them with you...in the meantime feast your eyes on the photo above that my sister-in-law, Jacklynn, took...isn't it making you giddy and happy simply looking at it?!

May sweetness surround you every day bringing joy into your life as it does mine...

xoxo Your ever devoted Sugar Queen, Nanci

No comments:

Post a Comment