Monday, April 16, 2012

Sugary Sweets & Stunning Stilettos = FABULOUS FUN!!!

I am going to be quick and to the point...for me to do this it is an absolute miracle of self-restraint...so, here's the skinny...

Sinful Vegan Red Velvet Cake from Jamaica's Cakes
The Second Annual SUGAR & STILETTOS Bake Sale Extravaganza for Charity slated for May 19, 2012/11am-3pm once again benefiting the Westside Food Bank and St. Joseph Center's Food Pantry is less than five weeks away...OOH LA LA!!!

Mr. Sugar & Stilettos 2011, comedian Richard Lewis, with me and my son, Joshua
Just take a look at these three pictures from last year...

Sweet Butter Kitchen & Cafe's Sexy Stiletto Cupcakes
And you'll know that you can't miss a minute of the FUN this year...I mean, really, need I say more?! I don't think so...

See you on May 19th!

xoxo Nanci aka Your Sugar Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment