Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's Almost Thanksgiving and Have I got a Recipe for You!

OOH LA LA!!!
A pictured is worth a thousand words, n'est pas?! So, take a long minute and feast your eyes on the stunning beauty above that I created for Thanksgiving just for you...well, alright, not just for you, but with you (and me!) in mind. Forgive me for being redundant, but isn't she gorgeous?

Her name is Pumpkin Cheesecake with Marshmallow-Sour Cream Topping and Biscoff Cookie Crust. While the name may not fall trippingly off the tongue I guarantee you 100% that this creation of mine will make your taste buds sing with delight, shout from the mountaintops and say Hallelujah, Amen!

I dreamed this baby of mine up after looking at all the recipes for pumpkin cheesecake that I had recently accumulated in the whirlwind of Thanksgiving treats that was flooding my favorite magazines and blogs. I simply took the best of three recipes (one for the crust, one for the cheesecake, one for the topping), tweaked them a bit, added pecans as a decorative touch and put them together...et VOILA a masterpiece!

I have nothing left to say...this posting is short and sweet (very, very sweet!)...except to say, go forth and bake this creation of mine...you will absolutely be the STAR BAKING DIVA of your Thanksgiving feast...family and friends will will applaud your brilliance and love you forever more...ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!

Happy Thanksgiving each and every one of you...may your day be filled with love, laughter, joy and everything deliciously sweet that life has to offer...

xoxo Nanci

P.S. This recipe is not difficult at all but it does take time due to the overnight chilling...so just start a day early, take one step at a time and savor the fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment