Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, I am just coming out of the fog of the holiday madness. I still feel a bit drugged to be honest. Having gotten Joshua back to school yesterday was a push in the right direction though it was not a day that began easily. There was a major meltdown (his, not mine, which would come later) at breakfast. I guess all that anxiety about having to once again do some actual school work was simply too much for my little prince. Whatever the reason, by the time I picked him up at the end of the day he was all smiles and good humor. So much for me having spent the day racked with worries about how to make things better.

In any case, I am back at my computer writing this blog, back to the overwhelming task of planning the first annual SUGAR & STILETTOS BAKE SALE EXTRAVAGANZA for charity, back to trying to keep my head above water, financially and emotionally (as opposed to drowning), back to sanity and balance (sort of) and back to exercising after a three month hiatus full of fun physical therapy due to a ripped muscle in my left hip (don't ask). Thus, 2011 begins for me and everyone else on the planet.

As I am getting my sea legs back so to speak I wish you all a year of abundance; good health, joy, love and laughter, not to mention the delicious delight of a few baked treats now and then. I wish you the courage to dream big, to aim high, to take risks and leave your comfort zone for the untold rewards that that bravery will undoubtedly bring you. I wish you precious moments with those you love and an open heart to let new people, places and experiences into your life. I wish you the resolution of old hurts. And, of course, I wish you success, personally and professionally...imbued with a serenity filled inner peace.

Happy New Year one and all..may it be spectacular in every way!

xo Nanci

No comments:

Post a Comment